A Top Sports Video Camera:
The Contour Roam3
Here's a sports video camera
that definitely competes with the GoPro.
In fact it might actually be better!!!
The Contour Roam3 is waterproof up to 9m (30 ft) without a case, easy to mount, easy to start recording, takes beautiful
footage, and shoots in multiple modes so you can capture every bit of
The new design (from the Roam2) allows you to easily change between video and photo mode...
As they say, so easy you could do it with your eyes closed.
It also has a 270° rotating lens and a laser level, so that you can level out your picture no matter where, or how, it's mounted!
Check out this cool review video on the Contour Roam3 with Josh Goldmen from CNET...
What Are The Features?
It is Waterproof up to 9m (30 ft) without a case. A HUGE change from the Roam2 which was Waterproof up to 0.9m (3 ft).
- It has a 270° rotating lens and a laser alignment, so that you can level the picture no matter how it's mounted.
- As with the Roam2 it has a "Instant On-Record Switch" that locks.
- Comes with a quick "still" photo mode, and is easy to switch between video and photo. You won't need to un-mount the camera and change the settings.
- Long lasting built-in Rechargeable Battery, which can be a downside as you can't quickly switch batteries and continue filming.
- Shoots 1080p HD Video @ 30 FPS through a 170° wide-angle Lens, and comes with a 8GB memory card.
What's This Sports Video Camera Conclusion?
It's a very affordable sporting video camera with a whole bunch of cool features, and easy-to-use functions.
If you're looking for something to capture all your exciting adventures with, above and in the water, then this is the bad boy for it.
How Much & Where From?
Please note that prices sometimes change without notice... So don't get a shock if the price here is slightly different to the price at the store! ;-)
Where are you?
Cool Gadgets Home
Sports Video Camera